- Monday (8:00pm-9:00pm) – coach’s choice (a mix of kick, pull, stroke, sprint and distance)
- Tuesday (8:00pm-9:00pm) – stroke-focused practice (IM’s and drills)
- Wednesday (8:00pm-9:00pm) – distance night (longer sets, mostly freestyle)
- Thursday (8:00pm-9:00pm) – sprints & intervals
- Sunday (9:00am-10:30am, LCM) – longer yardage focused practice
Here’s what you need to do in order to swim with Arlington Masters at Long Bridge:
1) US Masters 2023 registration (Online)
- The yearly fee is $65. This includes the USMS fee ($53) and the Potomac Valley fee ($12).
- Membership is valid until 12/31/2023.
2) Buy a Long Bridge (LB) Aquatics Membership
- Go here to purchase a membership. There are a variety of pool membership options – annual, punch passes, drop-in, etc. This membership is only for Long Bridge and will not be valid at any of the APS pools (Washington-Liberty, Yorktown or Wakefield).
- A Long Bridge staff member will check you in for access to the pool.
3) Buy an Arlington Masters (ARMS) Membership
- You must have an active ARMS membership in order to swim with us. The annual fee is $100.
- Once you have an active 2023 USMS membership you can click here to register for ARMS.