- Monday – coach’s choice (a mix of kick, pull, stroke, sprint and distance)
- Tuesday – stroke-focused practice (IM’s and drills)
- Wednesday – distance night (longer sets, mostly freestyle)
- Thursday – sprints & intervals
- Sunday – longer yardage focused practice
Here’s what you need to do in order to swim with Arlington Masters at Long Bridge:
1) US Masters 2022 registration (Online)
- The yearly fee is $60. This includes the USMS fee ($48) and the Potomac Valley fee ($12).
- Membership is valid until 12/31/2022.
2) Buy a Long Bridge (LB) Aquatics Membership
- Go here to purchase a membership. There are a variety of pool membership options – annual, punch passes, drop-in, etc. This membership is only for Long Bridge and will not be valid at any of the APS pools (Washington-Liberty, Yorktown or Wakefield).
- A Long Bridge staff member will check you in for access to the pool.
- Beginning on January 1, 2022 you must have an active ARMS membership in order to swim with us. The annual fee is $100.
- Once you have an active 2022 USMS membership you can click here to register for ARMS.